Definition of T2 Corporate Tax
The T2 Corporation Income Tax Return or T2 is the form used in Canada by corporation to file their income tax return. All corporations other than registered charities must file a T2 return for every taxation year, regardless of whether tax is payable. The form has to be filed within six months of the end of each corporation’s fiscal year.
The Ontario government introduced legislative amendments to the Taxation Act, 2007, that require corporations in Ontario to disclose aggressive tax avoidance transactions to the federal minister of National Revenue. This parallels the federal approach on reportable transaction rules and applies to a reportable transaction entered into after May 1, 2014.
T2 Tax Preparation Service
- T2 corporation income tax return preparation
- Revising and adjusting financial statement for income tax purpose
- T4 and T5018 preparation and submitting to CRA
- Assessment and notice of reassessment review
- Questions and help around the year
Contact us for a free first consultation in person at 416 925-2927.